The Equity Group Commercial Real Estate Property Management
The Equity Group also houses one of the most highly touted commercial property management companies in the Las Vegas valley, managing over 140 properties totaling nearly eight million square feet. We take pride in providing our clients with innovative ways to enhance property value and achieve market-leading occupancy, cash flow, and value while building relationships with tenants, owners, and vendors.
Our dedicated team handles all aspects of professional property and facilities management while adhering to the highest level of ethical standards.
Our Property Management department can offer the following services:
- Experienced and Involved Management
- Attentive Day-to-Day Property Management
- Asset Management Oversight
- Strategic Marketing and Leasing Efforts
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounting and Real-time Reporting
The Equity Group Property Management Accolades:
The Equity Group in Las Vegas, Nevada, achieved the IREM® Accredited Management Organization ® (AMO®) credential from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®).
The AMO® credential is the only one in the industry that recognizes excellence among real estate management firms. Organizations that earn the distinction demonstrate the highest standards in professional service, financial stability and accountability, and have a Certified Property Manager ® (CPM®) the real estate management team.
In addition, AMO® organizations abide by the rigorous AMO® Code of Professional Ethics which is strictly enforced by the Institute.
- 2014 VEGAS INC. Book of Lists
- Property Management division ranked fourth in The List: Third-party Commercial Property Managers
- 2012 VEGAS INC. Book of Lists
- Property Management division ranks second in The List: For-fee Property Management Companies
- 2011 Las Vegas Business Press Book of Business Lists
- Property Management division ranks third in The List: For-fee Property Management Companies
- 2009 Las Vegas in Business Book of Business Lists
- Property Management division ranks fifth in The List: Third-Party Commercial Property Managers
The Outstanding Building of the Year
The TOBY award was created in 1985 to salute excellence in the office building industry. More than 30 years later, it remains the most comprehensive program of its kind in commercial real estate recognizing quality and excellence in office and commercial building management.
The TOBY nominees are judged on all facets of building operations including management, operations, tenant relations, community involvement, energy management, emergency preparedness, security and continuing education for building personnel. Judges evaluate 14 building areas and functions divided into five classifications. The judging committee consists of experienced building managers, engineers and architects. Buildings are divided into 10 classifications based upon size and function.
The Equity Group Property Managers are the proud recipients of 9 TOBY Awards.
“We relish in the entrepreneurial spirit of the business and being able to gain results for our clients through hard work and dedication.”
Natalie Allred, CPM (R)
Executive Vice President/Broker at the Equity Group
We provide the invaluable asset of acting as an insulator between the tenants and the owner. The best negotiating is completed when this barrier is in place. Our large portfolio allows us to have great vendor pricing and economies of scale that helps our clients reduce their operating costs and run their assets more efficiently.