- This a rare PAD opportunity for a ground leases or build-to-suit located directly across the street from 337 acre University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) campus. (1.5 miles east of the Las Vegas Strip) UNLV is Nevada’s Largest University with 28,000 students and 3,100 staff and faculty members, the campus is home to the 20,000 seat Thomas and Mack arena.
- The subject property is located within the Universities Mid Town UNLV master plan. The mid town UNLV project is an effort to create synergy between the Universities new project “University Village” and private property owners east of Maryland pkwy within the common goal of creating a more cohesive university environment in Clark County.
- The pad is visible from the university’s newly renovated 135,000 SF student union, the new 188,000 SF recreation center, and the student dormitories.
- Access to more land in the area if it’s needed for site layout
- Usable 3,424 SF building which could be modified to fit a food or any other use
- The owners can be creative and would consider a ground lease, Build-to-Suit opportunity or sale
- Ample tenant Improvement allowance available to modify the current building for a credit Tenant
Address: 4856 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA